Annual Birthday Review

As usual, everyone has celebrated a birthday in the last year. Around here, the cake is the important thing, at least for me. You'll see what I mean.

We'll start in February with Alex, who at 9, is quite enamored with reptiles.



Then on to Steve, who was honored with a delectable Boston Cream Pie.

That was absolutely worth the effort!


It's Brett's turn! To celebrate turning 12, he chose my favorite--Deep Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake.




Matthew turned 3 in June. He wanted a zebra cake very badly. My ideas of using fondant and crafting something beautiful fell victim to my busy life and habit of procrastinating. Regardless, Matthew was very much pleased with the Mommy and Baby Zebra cake.

And, as a bonus, he got to keep the zebras as toys.


How old am I now?


Three! It's hard to make the fingers work!

If I had a birthday and there's no photographic proof, did I really age another year?

Finally in 2011, we have Lucas, now 7!


This fire truck was pretty fun to do and made for a very happy birthday boy.

Comments

Celeste said…
Nice cakes! They all look yummy! I am glad your boys all love choclate. They have good taste.
Tammy said…
Mmm mmm mmm!!!! All those chocolate cakes are making my mouth water...especially since I've tried your cakes before. YUM! And even though I remember your delicious chocolate birthday cupcakes, you're definitely not older! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day