Princess for the Day

(Mom, this post is for you. The rest of you can read along, if you like.)

This is a rare and unusual thing: a post mostly about me! Tuesday night, we held a Personal Progress awards ceremony for our young women, complete with red carpet and tuxedo-clad Master of Ceremonies. I wish I'd taken more pictures... I thought the evening was fabulous!

My dear friend came over and transformed me! What fun to feel so pretty. Thanks, Adena!


Pam and me all decked out

Comments

Sue and Steve said…
You're always a Princess! You just don't always look like one... Hard to do with all those boys around! Thanks for the pictures.
Sue and Steve said…
Dad corrected me--you always LOOK like a Princess, you just aren't always dressed like one.
Celeste said…
You look so pretty! I'm so gald the night went well, what a great idea!
For someone as old as dirt (see previous post), you dress up GREAT! Knowing you are a princess is more important than always looking like one.
. said…
So awesome! How fun to get all dressed up. Gorgeous dress!
Diana said…
Beautiful!!! Love those days. Great idea. When are you coming through las vegas? Would love to see you.
Daniel said…
What a great idea for a Evening of Excellence! And you sure do clean up nice! Besides, knowing you can be gorgeous when you want to means you don't have to put out all that effort ALL of the time.
The Halls said…
Ah, you look so pretty! I'm glad you enjoyed your evening. When we were kids we played house. Now that we are moms we still play house. . . all day. How come we can't play dress up princess more often? LOL
Tammy said…
How sweet of Adena to work her magic on you. I'm sure she would say that it was easy to do since she started with a beautiful gal to begin with. You look an awful lot like Eliza Doolittle to me!!!! (When she is going to the grand ball, of course.)
Tammy said…
Oh, and one more thing. You do make the perfect princess since you also have the angel voice to go with the good looks and sweet disposition. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup