You Might Have 3 Older Brothers...

Matthew was lying on the floor singing to himself. I eventually realized he was singing a familiar song. "Rock-a-bye baby in the treetop, when it blows up the Lego guy dies..."

Comments

Laura said…
that's so funny. it sounds like my boys would fit right in....

you look fabulous on your fun night activity!
The Halls said…
Do you remember when we would say, "First is the worst. Second is the best. Third is the golden princess"? The other day I heard Silas say "First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest". Sounds like he has 2 older brothers.
. said…
ha ha ha. Yeah, that's awesome.
. said…
Oh, I think Jasen would opt for conversations like that. We were in costco the other day and I held up a little girl outfit and Jackson said, "That's cute, mommy!" Jasen was disturbed that Jackson was using words like cute, and admiring outfits. Sounds like he has 4 sisters.
Tammy said…
That's hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Princess for the Day

Yucky Soup