Time to Say Good-Bye

After 13 years together, the relationship is over. The reliability is gone, and I'm not getting where I need to be. So...it's time to say good-bye.


So long little Geo! We had over 150,000 wonderful miles together. I'm sorry you had to go to the salvage yard, but they pay real money for junk cars like you have become. I felt a twinge of sadness as you were towed away and I remembered the good times...then I thought of your faulty main computer and how you stall out just miles from home and refuse to start again. And I felt the real cash in my pocket from the junk car man, and the sadness passed.

Honestly, little Geo, you had to know something was up when this bad boy appeared in the driveway:


You will forever be memorialized on my blog. Thanks for the miles of memories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day