A Year's Worth of Birthdays

Well, I sat down tonight and realized I had not posted about any birthdays since last year. Huh...six blogposts in one...how's that for efficiency?

Here's Lucas turning 5 last November:

He still likes trains quite a bit (though Legos are now preferred) and he still wears that hat...but it's a newer, less frayed version of that hat. Man, time flies!

Alex's turn! He made it to age 8 in February.

Yeah...he still loves spiders. Some things are timeless.

He got baptized a few days after his birthday, and while I would love to devote a whole post to that...let's be honest--it probably wouldn't get done this year. So, enjoy the pictures:



Matthew at the baptism, experiencing that age-old dilemma: do I pull up my pants or eat this cookie...and maybe Mom could put the camera down and help me out!

Alex is a Wolf Scout now!

Steve had a birthday in April...I think he's 27? Maybe 30? Just can't remember...


Brett hit the ripe age of 11 in May. He is now in Boy Scouts and got contact lenses!


Matthew had his 2nd birthday on June 8. Isn't he the cutest 2-year-old ever?

I love the story that unfolds here:

Cake? That's OK, but...

...a present!

It's a book about trains!

You guys go on ahead while I read.


What's that? I only blogged about 5 birthdays? Yeah, mine just happened. I had a lovely day ending with a detailed car, a clean house, dinner cooked for me, and ice cream with friends... but I'd better not wait till I get the pictures off the camera. I'll just hit "publish" now and pretend it's complete. Thanks for cooperating!






Comments

Wow! Can't believe how much they've grown since we last saw them! What a great lookin' bunch of boys! And, so glad to hear you had a great bday too.
Tammy said…
What a great re-cap! That's my kind of blogging! I love the photos of Matthew! I would just like to add (since you didn't include a photo) that Catherine is looking lovelier than ever and not a day older. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day