A New School Year...


School started last week for my little crew. I want posterity to note that I actually took pictures on the very first day of school. I think I usually forget that little detail. Oh...only three of those handsome boys actually go to school. That little Matthew just thinks he should...he's really big, you know.


He put on a backpack just so he could be like the big boys. He was really disappointed that there was no spot in Lucas' kindergarten classroom for him.


This is Brett, my big 6th grader. He rules the school this year!


Here's my kindergartener! I teared up a bit as I drove away from the school. I know Lucas is almost 6, but he still seems too young for school. Fortunately, kindergarten is just under 3 hours--perfect for the two of us! And, just so I don't forget to pick him up, I have an alarm set on my watch to remind me it's time to get in the van. When it goes off, Matthew stops what he's doing and says in his slow, cute voice, "Get...Lukie!"


I didn't get a picture of Alex by himself, so this will have to do. It's a snake his 2nd grade teacher thought he'd enjoy. He enjoys it...

Comments

I think my favorite part is the fact that little Matty's shoes are on the wrong feet. So adorable!
The Halls said…
Wow! Your boys have changed so much since Dec. Crazy how grown up they are looking. Thanks for a blog update. I love pictures.
Tammy said…
Your boys are so handsome and such nice fellas too!

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day