Summertime!

Ummm...yeah...it's the middle of December; we've finally come out of some crazy Arctic freeze that saw our high at about 7 degrees...I'm ready for some summer memories.

We had a great summer exploring Colorado. There was fishing, swimming, camping, museums, cousins visiting...all the stuff that makes summer grand.

When we were at the Butterfly Pavilion this summer, we got to see them release the newly emerged butterflies. We knew that Alex loved all arthropods; we did not know how much they loved him. With all the kids pressing around to see these new butterflies, the insects chose him to ease their way into their new world. Check it out:

Click to play this Smilebox collage:
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage


I've put together a slide show of our summer. Think of it as an executive summary of the 2 months the kids were out of school. Enjoy:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Jen said…
I was very impressed with your biking, that is quite the load to drag along!!
The Halls said…
I love the slideshow. I gotta figure out how to do that.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day