Cleaning the Bedroom

Today I wanted to get on the computer. . . but Dad said I had to clean the living room, computer room, and my bedroom. The first two rooms were easy peasy, but my bedroom was a bit tricky. The reason was Alex and Lucas ( two of the three rascals). They wanted to play in my room, while I wanted to clean it. First, I tried locking them out. Failure. They unlocked it with a coin. So I barricaded them out. While they went to get more coins, I pushed my armchair up against my door. That kept them out. Yay!

by Brett

Comments

The Palmer's said…
Brett,
That was a great idea. Kaylie knows how hard it is to clean with littler kids around. Kaylie's biggest problem is Graycie aka: Mountain Goat. She's a climber. She LOVES to climb up Kaylie's ladder and play on the top bunk. She also loves to empty out drawer and cubbies. Luckily, Graycie hasn't learned to use coins on locked doors yet. She just eats them. LOL Thanks for the great post.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day