Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

OK...it's insanely late, but I am posting tonight! We went to a Colorado Rockies game on August 22 and had a great time. We rode the light rail into the city--I think that was Lucas' favorite part. The game was way more fun than I expected. (Probably helps that I wasn't in hard labor...) We had great seats and were almost close enough to catch some home run balls. The boys all enjoyed themselves: Brett actually understood the game; Alex and Lucas really liked the playground inside the stadium; and Matthew toddled back and forth in our little row trying to get to the peanuts and other delicacies which people around us spilled. Yeah...I preferred the playground for him, too. What a fun night!

Comments

Laura said…
look at how cute you are with your boys!
Savannah said…
Hey! Just in case you need to buy some more cloth diapers, Kelly's Closet (website) has free shipping today if you enter the code "fallblog" in (on orders of more than $29). Just thought you may be interested!! :)
Light-rail and a baseball game. What a perfect day!

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day