You Might Grow Up to Be an Entomologist If...

~You're playing Pictionary with your older brother and are surprised he can't guess "female" from your drawing of a female stag beetle. The insect clearly has smaller mouthparts than the male stag beetle.

~Your dad drives you crazy when he tells you the roly-poly bug is his favorite insect. You've patiently explained several times that a roly-poly is actually a crustacean, NOT an insect. You're starting to suspect he does this intentionally, just to hear your increasingly irritated explanation.

Comments

The Halls said…
That boy has a bright future ahead of him. Can't wait to see what he becomes. May his study of bugs never be replaced by his study of girls. Heaven help us if it is. Too funny. Thanks for sharing!
Karyn said…
That totally made my morning! I am still laughing! :) Hey, I need to talk to you, but I still only have your Idaho number. Email me or something with your Colorado one. . .

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day