Matthew Helps Out

"Hey Mom! Can I help you with that camera?" I have so many pictures of Matthew with the top of his head cut off because he crawls to me faster than I can take his picture. Awfully cute, though. And it shows off his two bottom teeth nicely. He just cut a top tooth, and the second top front tooth should be popping through very soon.

"Let me help with the dishes, Mom!"

This is one of Matthew's favorite places in the whole house. He loves to unload the silverware right onto the floor. He also enjoys climbing on the door, pulling out the utensils, and sucking on them.

"Hey Ma! I can go upstairs all by myself!"
Shortly after I snapped this picture, I put up our gate. Oh...Matthew hates that gate. He pulls himself up on it, beats against it, and cries. Freedom lost.

Below is a series of Matthew helping me cook:

I got all the stuff...let me get cooking!

I'll take care of clean-up!

Mmmm...yummy bell pepper.

Oooh, butter

If I try hard enough, I can fit the whole cube in my mouth.

I like this lemon...


...even if it makes me pucker.

Comments

Laura said…
gotta love that stage! he's a cute one!
Jen said…
Mathew is adorable, I love all the pics.
Brett said…
Every time I read that post, it makes me laugh.
foxfamilyfun said…
He is sooo cute! And where did you find that seat? It looks perfect for giving support to the slightly unsteady (and keeping the active child somewhat immobile).

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day