Sunday Photo Shoot

Look at the love these boys have for each other. Am I a lucky mom or what?

These pictures were actually taken March 15, 2009. But, hey, I'm in catch-up mode here. You've got to love Alex's funky hair. This is after church, and we haven't figured out how to make the spiky look last all day.


The picture above is probably my favorite. Lucas just loves his baby brother. In fact, he's the one who wanted all the pictures taken. See, we have a picture of Brett and Alex at similar ages wearing these same shirts. It's how I got Lucas to wear a nice shirt for church--"Don't you want to match Matthew?" And it worked! He didn't fight me when I got him dressed this particular Sunday.


Lucas is a strong big brother and loves his baby.

Comments

Anna said…
What cute kids you have! LOVE Alex's hair! I can't believe they all held still long enough for the photo shoot. Wow.
Brett said…
I like my glasses when they're sort of in between sunglasses and glasses.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day