Of Turkeys and Lucas
In preschool last week, the kids all colored a drawing of a turkey in the grass. All Lucas' preschool friends colored a brown turkey in green grass. I asked Lucas about his turkey, and he explained that the orange tips on the yellow grass was really fire because he was cooking his turkey.
The other day, Lucas wanted to know why the doors were shut to the entertainment center. "I don't know Lucas. Did you close them?"
"No. The turkey did it. And then he ran back into the bushes."
I went upstairs last week to find the contents of the toy bin dumped on the floor. "Lucas! Did you make this mess?!"
"The turkey did it!"
"Who ate all your cake, Lucas?"
"The turkey did."
I had hoped that after we ate Thanksgiving turkey, our turkey would disappear. He still hangs out in the bushes and causes mischief.
The other day, Lucas wanted to know why the doors were shut to the entertainment center. "I don't know Lucas. Did you close them?"
"No. The turkey did it. And then he ran back into the bushes."
I went upstairs last week to find the contents of the toy bin dumped on the floor. "Lucas! Did you make this mess?!"
"The turkey did it!"
"Who ate all your cake, Lucas?"
"The turkey did."
I had hoped that after we ate Thanksgiving turkey, our turkey would disappear. He still hangs out in the bushes and causes mischief.
Comments
Email me when you get a moment jillianmarie77@gmail.com
backothemoon1@gmail.com
your boys are way too cute, and you look like you're doing a great job!