School News!

Alex and I go to Normandy Elementary School. We walk all the way there, which is about a mile both ways. My teacher is Mrs. Brautigam and Alex's is Mrs. Griffith. I only get one recess. Lunch recess. Alex gets two recesses. We both have two friends, mine are Tyler and Gabe; Alex's are Angelo and Brian. We walk to school with Brian. On the way home, we walk along a ditch. Brian,Alex, Angelo, and I always jump over the ditch. We both get pretty good grades, although Alex always brings home a lot of homework. He has the old stuff, plus usually some new stuff. We both like school.

Comments

The Halls said…
Brett,
When you talked about walking a mile to school it reminded me of when I was a girl and walked with your mom through cattle land. We often walked by lots of cows grazing. Sometimes they were in our way and we would run at them and scream at the top of our lungs to try to scare them. It was an adventure some days.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day