I Love Trains and Babies





Alex dressed Lucas up as an engineer. Apparently engineers don't need shirts because of that vest-thing they wear.

Lucas provides us endless amusement with the cute 3-year-old things he says. He is absolutely obsessed with baby Matthew and climbs all over him making "goo-goo" noises in his throat and talking about Matthew's small baby-ness. A typical encounter will go like this: "Oh--baby Matthew. A-goo a-goo. Ooooh, look at his little ears. Little ears, little ears. Him has a big small head, a big small head! Little fingers, little fingers." All the while, Lucas is rolling over Matthew without ever actually being on top of him. I hope that makes sense. It also makes me wonder--do I sound like that?

So, one day, I asked Lucas if he loved Matthew or trains. He thought, then responded, "I love trains and babies." He says this daily now, in case we need reminding.

Comments

I love these pictures! The poses and fact that he's shirtless make me wonder, are they a prelude to his days as a chippendales dancer?

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day