Baby Smiles

Matthew has been smiling for a little while now, but we have not been able to capture it with the camera...until now! Here, for your viewing pleasure are a few silly baby grins:

August 15--Mom, I'm so happy that doctor left my frenulum alone. (See post below for explanation of our frenulum issue.)

With cheeks like these, it's hard to keep your eyes open when you smile!

Comments

Anna said…
Oh, he is so HANDSOME. Wish you could hear Abby pipe out "Baby Matthew!" in her super-high voice every time she sees a picture of him. And Brennan really wants to see "my friend Lukie."
Jen said…
I love the smile. And the mud under the tree looks like a boys paradise, i know my boys could spend hours in a mud puddle like that.
Anonymous said…
I love the pictures of the boys. What cute kids! And what a stack of antlers. Amazing!
Anonymous said…
You guys have the cutest kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day