Sweet Little Matthew


Here's the latest picture of Matthew. He is a sweet baby and still sleeps well at night. He gives me a 5-hour stretch most nights...if only I would go to bed when he does. He has started to smile more, usually in the mornings when he first wakes up. Sometimes I think he's smiling back at me, but I'm never quite sure. It certainly is an adorable smile. It's hard to believe he's been here for 7 weeks already, but it's also hard to remember our family without him.

Comments

Steve said…
That's my beautiful boy!
Anonymous said…
Holy Cow! He's getting old, besides the fact that he looks like none of the other boys. He likes like a Fox I think. He's a beautiful boy. Not surprising though considering all your boys are beautiful.
Miss ya tons!
Jodi
The Halls said…
Cath,
I do wonder how you find the time to update your blog and keep it current. Some women can do it all! Good for you. Cute pictures of the boys. I laughed about the wasp. What a smart boy. Hey I updated my blog today, too. It's only been 2 weeks.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day