Growing Up Fast
Baby Matthew had his 2-week appointment...about 2 weeks ago. OK, OK, so I'm having a tough time keeping on top of things. Forgive me.
So, 2 weeks ago, Matthew weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long. That's some good growing for my babies.
Here are some pictures my cousin Stephanie took at our reunion a week ago. I absolutely love this picture. I love that new babies sleep so peacefully through anything. The whole family was milling around, talking, and getting pictures taken. When I say the whole family, I mean all 89 of us or however many there were. Yet baby Matthew is totally, blissfully unaware. He has his mommy's shoulder, and that's all he needs. I also love how he sleeps with his hands stretched out.

Here, Matthew is alert, and ready to party with the whole Swarthout clan.
(I promise I'll get some more reunion pix up soon...maybe in 2 weeks.)
So, 2 weeks ago, Matthew weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long. That's some good growing for my babies.
Here are some pictures my cousin Stephanie took at our reunion a week ago. I absolutely love this picture. I love that new babies sleep so peacefully through anything. The whole family was milling around, talking, and getting pictures taken. When I say the whole family, I mean all 89 of us or however many there were. Yet baby Matthew is totally, blissfully unaware. He has his mommy's shoulder, and that's all he needs. I also love how he sleeps with his hands stretched out.

Here, Matthew is alert, and ready to party with the whole Swarthout clan.
Comments