Family Is Fun!
On June 28, my mom's side of the family got together and had a wonderful family reunion. It all started with Grandma Marion and Grandpa Walt. They had 5 children who in turn had 27 of us grandchildren. We have gone on to have many children of our own. Here is Grandma with most of her great-grandchildren--4 more are at home and 2 have yet to be born.
My kids had a wonderful time playing with all their first and second cousins. I had a great time sitting around visiting and staying up too late playing hilarious games. I think our family is pretty awesome and wish we cousins could see each other more often.


Here's my whole family--Mom, Dad, siblings, spouses, and kids.
And here are Mom and Dad with all their adorable grandchildren:
These boys here are my contribution to the progeny:
Oh yeah...and this new little one:
(P.S. I really like the way our t-shirts turned out. Thanks to all who made the tough decisions!)
Comments