
Our sweet new baby boy joined our family on Sunday, June 8, at 7:07 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is a mellow baby who seems to enjoy chaos and noise (meaning, he sleeps through it all). But, when he wants something, he's not shy about getting into full screaming mode. I think he'll do very well as the youngest boy.

Check out all that dark hair! All my other babies have been blondies. This little guy definitely looks like himself.

And here are all the proud big brothers. Alex and Brett really like to hold the baby.

I think Lucas holds him because the big boys do it. Shortly after this picture was taken, Luke climbed into my lap, looked up at me and asked, "I your baby, Mommy?"
In the middle of the night, our first night home from the hospital, Luke came into our room as he often does. He stopped short on seeing the bassinet and yelled out, "What's that?!"
Time to go home, Baby! I love this picture because it shows off all that hair.

Oh yeah...a name. If you read this far, congratulations! You get to know our baby's name. After much deliberation, we are calling him Matthew Fox Horman. Of course, I haven't told the lady who does birth certificates yet, so it could change. (One thing I love about naming him Matthew is that my kids' first initials will spell B.A.L.M. Here's hoping 4 boys are a balm to my soul!)
Comments
Love that hair, it looks so silky smooth. Congratulations!!!