Catching Up

I haven't posted as much lately. I guess we've been a touch busy. We moved into our house on May 2 and are VERY happy to have all the space. A fenced backyard is a nice touch and helps me stay sane. It is wonderful to have the piano out of storage and listen to Brett playing again. The kids are rediscovering all the books that have been stored for the last 7 months. I'm also enjoying a bigger kitchen than we had in the apartment. We have replaced the roof and will soon get the furnace replaced.

The other big thing in our lives currently is the upcoming birth of baby #4. I thought for sure he was coming yesterday. He didn't. I thought for sure he was coming today. Thankfully, he didn't. I am 35 weeks along and would really like to make it to 36 weeks, next Sunday. So, we'll keep praying and crossing our fingers. In the meantime, I lie around a lot, read, and let Steve do the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. He's quite good at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day