Look at him go!

As you well know, little boys need space. Lots and lots of space. We have discovered, however, that small children are very resourceful. Watch how Lucas makes good use of our less-than-spacious living room. (The sound of a bird squawking is really the sound of Alex doing who-knows-what. If you look closely, you'll catch a glimpse of my growing belly when Lucas says, "Mommy, I wanna go Mommy!" Yes, that's how high his voice usually is.) Oh, this is just a short jaunt for Luke--he's been known to run circles for several minutes at a time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the videos. It helps me get my fix so much better than you can imagine. My favorite part is when Steve tells his Lukey to put his head on the floor. Hmmmm....kind of makes me think this behavior might be encouraged a bit. Steve wants more people like himself in this world, I think. Lukey is getting so big!!! I miss my little guys and can't wait to have one of my own. You guys will have to give me lots of pointers.....well, you and the boys can give me pointers. Tell Stevo to just pretend he's deaf!!! Love, Aunt Michelle
Rebecca said…
Callie does that too! Just runs in circles. She usually likes to put something on the floor and dash around it. It makes me dizzy, but she loves it! Maybe its the age....
Rebecca

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day