Yes...Donuts are 'licious!

Our little Lukie has a fixation with donuts that amuses the whole family. Once, when discussing a passage of scripture that told of rewards for those who are good or evil, I asked the boys, "What do good people get?"

"Um...donuts?" asked Lucas.

You may know that we live across the street from Donut Hut Cafe. As we walked through the parking lot one evening a few months ago, we could smell the donuts baking for the next morning. "Yes...donuts are 'licious," Luke sighed as we traipsed along.

Two mornings ago, I took the car for an oil change at the Shell station just down the street. I had planned to walk home and then go back to get the car. But Donut Hut Cafe was closer than home and sounded a whole lot better to all of us.

Lucas loved his maple bar and ate it from the top down.


Alex learned that staying home from school with an ear infection sometimes pays off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Fall Photo Shoot

Yucky Soup

Princess for the Day