How's that again?
As I put off cleaning the kitchen tonight and read musings from my new favorite blog (http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/), sweet Alex, whom I'd tucked in an hour earlier came into the kitchen, blinking his eyes at the bright lights. "Mommy," he sleepily asked. "What happens if you get too much magma in your blood?"
"Magma? How would you get magma in your blood?"
"Maybe from standing on the rim of a volcano when it erupts."
"Alex, if you have magma in your blood, that means it came in through your skin and you are probably dead."
"Oh," he replied. "I think it would just make your blood boil a little."
"Magma? How would you get magma in your blood?"
"Maybe from standing on the rim of a volcano when it erupts."
"Alex, if you have magma in your blood, that means it came in through your skin and you are probably dead."
"Oh," he replied. "I think it would just make your blood boil a little."
Comments
Rebecca